ESG Data Analysis & Dashboard prepration, Collect, Sanitize, and organize data from Pan India Operations
- Collect, Sanitize, and organize data from Pan India Operations
- Filter and Sanitize unstructured (or ambiguous) data into usable data sets that can be analyzed to extract insights and improve business processes
- Continuously improve processes and systems for data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Perform statistical analysis and develop reports and visualizations to communicate findings.
- Create dashboards and automated reports to monitor key performance indicators
- Identify new internal and external data sources to support analytics initiatives and work with appropriate partners to absorb the data into new or existing data infrastructure.
- Work closely with management to prioritize information and analytic needs
- Script write up based on data analysis.
- Education in a quantitative field (Engineering, Statistics, Math, Economics, or Computer Science with Modeling/Data Science), preferably with work experience of over 2 years.
- should have a strong aptitude for analytical thinking, disciplined problem-solving, and data analysis skills.
- Should have a high level of comfort using Excel, including pivot tables, vlookups, and complex formulas.
- Familiarity with database visualization tools/ technologies (e.g., Power BI, Tableau) will be advantageous.
- Experience with text analytics, data mining and social media analytics.
- Good command on the English language and excellent communication skillset