Job Position- DM/ Manager- Projects & Capex
- To track approved Capex Projects budget
- To track compliance obligations at project level.
- Co-ordinate between projects teams and various audit teams for smooth flow of audit.
- Co-ordinate between projects teams and banking agencies, as and when required.
- Co-ordinate HSE Central audit of the Capex Projects, as required.
- To study, compare and put up the summary on the building design and specifications.
- Preparation of various MIS reports
- To track approvals of Capex Projects works
- Reconciliation of budget and costs incurred.
- Review of additional claims, bills and payments in line with the Contracts.
- Summarize and report Purchase request / Purchase Order collation for Capex projects.
- Follow up of projects payments and keeping a track of the same.
- Supporting leasing and Operations teams wrt Capex works, as required.
- Co-ordination with Finance, Accounts, Procurement and SEZ teams as required.
- Provide necessary inputs on ESG, as applicable
- Engineering Graduate (Civil preferred) with minimum of 8-10 of relevant exposure in Project Control, Project planning and monitoring, contract management, resource planning, vendor development, risk & cost management
- Project Management skills
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant project software
- AutoCAD, MSP/Primavera, MSOffice, SAP, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Effective in delivering outcomes through others
- Ability to build and strengthen partnerships – Engage, negotiate & collaborate effectively with service partners
- In-depth understanding of commercial property operations, building engineering management and maintenance, and occupier relationships and technically proficient to engage effectively with teams / partners
- Awareness of industry best practices and latest trends
- Awareness and understanding of commercial, legal and regulatory aspects