The position is responsible for developing and managing relationships with prospective clients, channel partners and existing tenants across Embassy’s Office Parks. The individual is responsible for achievement of revenue, leasing targets and specific client outcomes as assigned by the Reporting Manager in alignment with team goals and overall business plan.
- Carry out substantive business development work to secure new tenancies, prospects and provide support for the overall leasing efforts of the team.
- Create necessary business development and leasing related materials including responses to queries, RFPs, proposals, pitches etc.
- Understand and execute work related to leasing transaction and renewals.
- Ensure accurate inputs and be responsible for completion of lease documentation.
- Build relationships with existing and potential customers, leasing agents, brokers etc.
- Manage relationships with assigned clients balancing relationships with commercial acumen to deliver optimal financial outcomes
- Ensure execution of lease management administration processes ensuring all lease agreements are updated in the system post negotiations and registered. All client information, proposals and business development details are updated and available on the system.
- Support the leasing process and ensure closures through a unified approach and coordinated efforts across teams (Leasing, Legal, Operations, Liaison, Projects & PM partners and Finance). Maintain a participative approach and provide practical solutions to enable the closure of matters effectively.
- Prepare reports monthly, quarterly and annual as assigned in accordance with the agreed content, standards and timelines.
- Track market developments and competing buildings and update in real-time
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate with 4-5 years working experience with a mature outlook and collaborative approach to managing clients and stakeholders.
- Minimum 2 years of commercial leasing experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to engage effectively with clients
- Strong written and oral communication skills, basic knowledge of excel and powerpoint
- Attitude to build and develop prospects/customers and managing key accounts
- Ability to build rapport and relationships with clients and partner / associates
- Initiative and drive for results; focus on follow through and end outcomes
- Resourceful and able to work through constraints to deliver outputs without compromising on quality or timelines
- Responsive to client and business needs with quick and effective turnaround or information / work outputs
- Organized with attention to detail and thorough documentation skills
- Understand the RFP and commercial-legal requirements as well as have the necessary working knowledge on technical aspects related to the property to engage effectively with clients
- Aware of latest industry trends, market, leasing activities and competition