Assistant Manager- Corporate Finance
- Assists in preparation of annual budgets, forecasts, and operating plans in consultation with management.
- Leads ROI/NPV/IRR analysis, making recommendations to management .
- Prepares trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Researches, analyzes and synthesizes data from multiple sources into business information as directed and by self-identification of business information needs.
- Quarterly valuation as per regulations
- Tracking competitors
- Flagging of key issues & key needle movers affecting distributions/shareholder return
a. Initiation of MIS/ compliance review
b. Collation of data/MIS across departments, analyzing and reporting to the CEO’s office (identify lead indicators – revenue & cost impacts)
Educational Qualification & Competencies:
- Chartered Accountant with 1-5 years of experience
- Preferred experience in Treasury, Banking and Account Payable
- Working knowledge of SAP is must
- Good interpersonal and communication skills