This role shall be responsible for assisting in preparation of budgets, forcasts, and all aspects of treasury.
- Assists in preparation of annual budgets, forecasts, and operating plans in consultation with management.
- Prepares trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Coordination with banks for payments, DD/cheque, foreign payments
- Supervise all aspects of Treasury (Mutual Fund Investments and Cash Flow)
- Undertaking PR/PO in SAP and working with CAMs/BSE Star for investments
- Preparation of monthly MIS
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- MBA- Finance or CA Inter with minimum 4 years of experience.
- Preferred experience in Treasury, Banking and Account Payable
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Working knowledge of SAP is must
- Good interpersonal and communication skills