Sr. Executive -Taxation
- Computing Monthly GST Liability and filling GSTR 3B & GSTR 1 (various states).
- GST ITC Reconciliation with Books & GSTR2A Report & Follow up with Accountant/Vendor for the same on continues basis.
- Monthly PT compliances and annual PT renewals
- Preparing Data for Annual GST Return & GST Audit.
- Properly documenting various Notices of tax Departments and preparing reply for the same.
- Generating E-way Bill online for purchase/sales/transfer of goods.
- E-payment of GST on monthly basis before due date.
- Applying of GST Registration & Amendment as per requirement.
- Computing TDS liability on monthly basis.
- Filling TDS returns (26Q, 24Q & 27Q) on quarterly basis.
- Revising TDS returns for earlier periods to eliminate TDS demands.
- Analyzing applicability of TDS on various transactions.
- Verifying TDS default & late payment interest & filling revised return as per requirement.
- Issuing TDS / TCS Certificates on quarterly basis.
- Preparing 26AS Reconciliation for various entities before filing IT Returns.
- Preparing details for Tax Audits (3CA & 3CD)
- Preparing details for tax assessments/Appeals.
- Applying & issuing statutory form.
- Handling & preparing data for statutory audits requirement.
- Completing tax related activities on quarterly basis for audit purpose.
- To carry out any other tasks as assigned by the management from time to time.
- To ensure timely submission of monthly/ quarterly/half-yearly MIS reports as required.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Commerce Graduate / Semi Qualified / Qualified Chartered Accountant with 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Working knowledge of GST returns filings and monthly compliances
- Understanding applicability of TDS provisions, working experience on TDS compliances and filing of quarterly returns
- Mandatory Knowledge of Tally & SAP necessary
- The candidate should have experience as per above JD.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Good SAP or any ERP knowledge
- Effective Communication. Clear articulation of issues identified
- Should be eager to learn and be active and enthusiastic
- Possess good business acumen and highly adaptive