Front Office Executive/Receptionist for Embassy Tech Zone-Hinjewadi, Pune
- To ensure that the Guest Experience, Services, Ambience, Maintenance & Upkeep and Look & Feel of the Front office conform to the highest standards of hospitality; in line with the Brand Standards and Standard Operating Procedures of Embassy.
- To ensure that each visit of the guest to Embassy office is a Personalized and a Memorable Experience.
- Guest Interaction & Experience
- Interact with the guest before arrival.
- Meet all guests on arrival at the Front office.
- Ensure that welcome and show around formalities are offered as per standards.
- Farewell and subsequent follow through as per standards.
- Ensure that Housekeeping and Maintenance of the Front office is as per the prescribed standards.
- Provide logistic support to organize conferences or any other event. Administer booking process in line with company policy.
- Oversee the Security function - Meet the security in charge to discuss and communicate priorities and address complaints.
- Maintain and check the inward and outward registers.
- Ensure that newspapers and magazines are placed in the reception area as necessary as per guidelines.
- Coordinate with employees in terms of dispatch of couriers.
- Manage all calls efficiently at the front office.
- Liaison with Admin with regards to all admin related requirements.
- Coordinate with all departments and vendors on stationery and other equipment
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Graduate or Post-graduate
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in Customer service
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies:
- Customer service experience
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
For more information on career opportunities
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com