Assist and full support to CS & CO on all periodic (quarterly, half yearly and annual) compliance with various authorities with specific
focus on SEBI related compliance (from REIT regulations perspective) and arrange the necessary information and documents for
complete compliance including periodic review and update of compliance module. Additionally, the individual will also be responsible
for complete secretarial functions of the organization.
|1. Ensure complete and comprehensive SEBI and related compliances|
2. Oversee and report compliance by designated teams with statutes pertaining to MIDC, MSEDCL, KIADB, BESCOM, SEZ, Hotel,
Pollution Control Board, Labor Laws, State Laws, Contracts, Property Tax Laws and all applicable statutes and as aligned to
the relevant states.
3.a) SEZ / STPI / EPCG / DGFT / Customs / BESCOM interface with Business Heads and Government Agencies for obtaining
various approvals, notifications etc., MIS reports of all SEZ IT Parks.
|b) Establish review and reporting mechanism for all of above.|
c) Assist CO to Automate tracking of all compliance requirements for all verticals - viz. Labor, Technical, Finance, and Accounts,
SEZ, etc. thorough compliance module.
4. Coordinate, obtain, track and report for upcoming/ongoing projects for statutory obligations like Plan approvals,
NOCS, MOEF clearance, KSPCB NOC, AAI, Fire NOC, BESCOM, BWSSB/Village Panchayat NOC/GWA NOC of different states,
BSNL NOC, Sensitive Zone Clearance, BBMP Khataa, etc.
5. Oversee and report the creation & filing of relevant documents, returns & forms, and support on liaising with external regulators,
auditors, government authorities, investors, strategic partners, accounting, secretarial, and tax agents on all related statutory
audit, filing and compliance. Handling investor's grievance if any and providing timely information to them.
6. Continue to be in speed with latest amendments to statutory laws and obligations, corporate and other laws. Assist to CS to
analyze, interpret and evaluate such amendments under various requirements. Identify user needs, incorporating the
information in the agenda of the Board Meetings, obtaining the consent of the Board and Members where necessary and
implementing decisions taken at the Board and Member meetings.
|7. Ensure compliance with the Board approved Policies, Companies Act, Other relevant legislation and any standards/guidelines.|
|8. Manage the requirement to file reports or events with various regulators and/or Companies Registry.|
9. Assist CS for a robust Board & Shareholders meeting planning & recording process in place including, but not limited to,
rolling agendas in advance in a timely manner, provision of board papers and liaison with the business.
|10. Oversee the legal aspects related to leasing and related services including vendor agreements across all the Parks.|
|11. Ensure robust support for CS & CO and business verticals on all secretarial, compliance and regulatory matters.|
- Qualification: Qualified CS plus Law graduate
- Experience: 5-8 years of work experience, preferably in an listed public or a private company.
- Key Skills: Strong subject knowledge, Decision making, Result oriented, Team management, Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to get things done
- Ability to collaborate with the executive team and working well with peers & team members to solve issues in a seamless and effective manner
- Ability to provide timely and complete update and stick with timeline