This role will be responsible to support the Hospitality vertical to provide MIS reporting and business forecasting using detail-oriented Financial Analysis by collecting, reviewing data from all REIT Hotels. To use these findings to develop stronger and effective business strategies.
- Perform accurate and timely review of the submitted operational reports of Hotel Operators, and perform the required analysis to the operating results, while liaising with the Hotel Operators for inquiries and clarifications.
- Study the operational reports submitted by the hotel operators, consolidate them and prepare input notes on any critical areas for the consideration of the management.
- Review and analyze the submitted budgets by Hotel Operators and provide input to management, in order to challenge and debate the budgets and underlying assumptions.
- Work with Hotels teams for identifying and implementing initiatives for the purpose of saving costs, increasing revenues and enhancing customer experience.
- Carry out analysis and interpretation of revenue, demand generators, financial reporting, and management data regularly to assess the performance of hotels, and present to the management short and long-term strategies to enhance performance
- Prepare and deliver standard market and operations reports weekly, monthly MIS , and quarterly reporting and ensure they are accurate and done timely
- Apply data from company benchmarking systems to improve operating results and best practices
- Review and benchmark the trading performance parameters relevant to Hotel operations. Use tool like Hotstats, STR, Demand 360 etc.
- Prepare annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Track asset statutory compliances and permissions at the hotel and inform management when required.
- Track hotels are following audit compliance and corrective actions being taken
- Facilitate finance and purchase teams interactions with the hotels to ensure process are streamlined
- Finance and purchase process owner for owner funded projects
Qualification and Work Experience:
Must be a Chartered Accountant / MBA in Finance from reputed institute with atleast 3-4 years’ experience in Hotel finance function
Experience with managing budgets and forecast is essential
Understanding of hotel costs/accounting and USHA is mandatory
Experience with major international hotel brands will be preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with understating of and financial structures
- Comprehensive knowledge of hotel Accounting principles
- Self-Motivated, ability to multi task
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excel superusers preferred with ability to work with multiple sheets
- Strong and effective communication skills, including oral and written communications
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills to effectively work collaboratively with other industry professionals